Monday, September 21, 2009

One year to learn as much as we can


Our journey will start on September 26,2009. Bangkok will be our home base for a year or so. Our plan is very simple which is to learn something new everyday. Our main focus is to spend as much time as possible learning about food and the culture of Thailand and the surround countries in Asia.
A couple of thing I should point out is that I was born and raised in Thailand until I was nine years old. So this trip will be such a great welcome home. My husband and I have a three and half year old son who we name Adi. Who will have a little sister in December. Yes we will be having our second child in Thailand. We are excited but yet scared about this experience. I know only second grade Thai so it should be a fun. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment